Bed and Breakfast in Gironde near Bordeaux
The Manoir d’Astrée, on the Bordeaux wine road
Treat yourself to a stay in a charming and authentic Gironde charterhouse from the 15th century, which ranks N°3 in Tripadvisor's Top 25 B&Bs and Inns in France. Located between Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion.
In the heart of vineyards, discover the Manoir d'Astrée, an elegant B&B where Beatrice and Luc RENGNER welcome you in a friendly atmosphere.
The house has been completely renovated and has 3 bedrooms and 1 suite fully equipped with an elegant and refined décor.
Located halfway between Saint-André de Cubzac and Libourne, the Manoir is the ideal starting point to discover the region from Bordeaux to Saint-Emilion, through Blaye, all cities listed World Heritage by UNESCO.
After a day of visiting the region of Aquitaine, you will enjoy the tranquility of the very large tree-filled garden surrounded by vines or a moment of relaxation by the outdoor pool. Everything is designed to make you live an exceptional stay in Gironde.
Funny and true , Paris to Bordeaux 2 hours time as of July 2017.
Béatrice and Luc welcome you
In May 2011, Beatrice and Luc fell in love with this old building surrounded by vines. After a year of renovations, the Manoir welcomed its first guests in July 2013.
Very caring, Béatrice, Luc and their 3 Goldens Retrievers dogs welcome you with the friendliness and generosity that characterize them. Their only wish: that you feel at home here and leave with the desire to come back.
In a few lines
Quiet and secluded, our guest house near Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion offers all the modern comfort with the charm of the old for a high quality stay, single or as a couple, as a family or amongst friends:
- 3 guest rooms and 1 suite
- A garden overlooking the vineyards and terraces where long chairs are available
- An outdoor pool (heated and salted, opened end of May until end of september) with beach towels provided for stays longer than 2 nights
- A generous breakfast served in the dining room, or outside if the weather permits
- A private car park from where you would be able to come and go as you wish with a remote that will be provided upon arrival
- For the more courageous, the experienced cyclists will enjoy both a sports ride and a beautiful sightseeing of Dordogne river and its vineyards
- For your well being, Sophie, our beauty therapist offers massages and beauty treatments on site
- Possibility to access the Grand Barrail hotel's SPA near Saint-Emilion at preferential prices
Our preferred partners
You don't want to drive to go to the restaurant or visit several Châteaux, Private Airport Car Transfer , you can book on Class Prestige's website
Explore the vineyards with a Wine Tour or not
Leisure and recreation
In Saint Emilion, L'Huitrier-Pie and more
An excellent restaurant in Paris, le Bistrot Belhara
A good way to discover the Bordeaux Region and Perigord
An excellent Guest House in the Périgord Noir, La Maison de Marquay
Discover the finest flavours of French and Spanish cuisine directly to your table with La Gourmet Box
Our references Guides
Recommanded in the Guide MICHELIN 2016, 2017
Inspected and Selected by SAWDAYS
TRIPADVISOR, Travellers's choice 2017, 2016 and TOP 25 B&B and Inns in France
Recommanded in the Guide Le FIGARO Magazine 2015 and 2017
ART & Décoration Magazine October 2016
Recommanded by the Guide Best Charming BnB
- Recommanded in the Guide Le FIGARO Magazine 2015 and 2017
- ART & Décoration Magazine October 2016